Solution Engineer – Commerce Cloud – Salesforce – West Virginia
$79,520 a year
Full Job Description
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud offers solutions for companies to provide end-to-end experiences for shoppers and buyers with B2C and B2B Commerce, and Order Management, all on our Customer 360 platform. With a connected experience built on the world’s #1 CRM platform, our customers can have full transparency into their business and provide personalized experiences to their buyers and consumers while leading with innovation.
Join our outstanding team of Solution Engineers, supporting Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Also known as a “Sales Engineer” or “Solutions Consultant,” the “SE” provides pre-sales technical assistance to the sales teams; from gathering requirements to drafting solutions and leading technical and platform presentations and demonstrations. The ideal candidate should have analytical capabilities to engage with both technical and non-technical audiences, identify and uncover real challenges, define solutions, and help customers connect the dots with value-driven presentations to support a successful customer onboarding.
- Use business and technology savvy to understand systems requirements and identify challenges.
- Assist account executives in the development of technical sales strategies.
- Understand and communicate value-driven messaging at both a technical and business level.
- Provide industry expertise and mentorship to prospects and customers.
- Develop and deliver the story of the customer experience aided by Salesforce technologies
- Build and present customized demos of Salesforce Commerce Cloud products
- Convey deep understanding of the customer’s technology as it pertains to Salesforce Commerce Cloud solutions
- Coordinate and align a team of solutions authorities and partners on an opportunity strategy
- Articulate market requests and needs to R&D and Marketing organizations in a clear, concise manner
- Participate in all product, sales, and procedural training and certifications to acquire and maintain the industry knowledge vital to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Assist account executives in the development of proposals and RFI / RFP responses
- Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region
- 3+ years of pre-sales or consulting experience
- Knowledge of applications, commerce technology systems, relational databases and web technology
- Proven oral, written, presentation, teamwork, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to tackle technical problems in multifaceted political environments
- Strong and creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Highly motivated, persuasive, and success-driven personality
- Salesforce Certifications
- Previous experience as a solution/sales engineer for a Commerce solution or similar technology
- Prior experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud or the commerce industry is desired
- Basic programming experience in HTML and other web-based technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the Retail, Manufacturing or Automotive industries
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $79,520. You may also be entitled to receive bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Posted 18 days ago