Solutions Architect – Recruitovation, LLC – Milwaukee, WI
$115,000 – $150,000 a year
System architecture: 5 years (Preferred)
Network architecture: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
What We’re Looking For:
The Solutions Architect is a key contributor within our organization, acting as the technical lead to evaluate customer’s needs and construct a solution to address those needs through consulting or professional services. We are looking for an experienced technologist who can partner with our customers key decision makers and executive leadership to understand their business challenges and needs, to lead the pre-sales process and develop and oversee the implementation of a solution that meets or exceeds our customers’ expectations. This includes collaborating with our internal sales team, professional services teams, and partner technical support resources to ensure our technical solutions support our customers’ needs and are something we can all be proud of.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Consult with customers in our solutions; demonstrating a high standard of technical thought leadership while leading workshops, actively educating, advising, and engaging in supportive discussion to understand and break down customers complex business and technical requirements and recommend a solution.
- Provide oversight and technical leadership on key projects to ensure project success. This will include participating in kickoff meetings, status calls, design discussions, issue resolution, etc.
- Manage the proposal process and ensure that technical information and recommendations addressing customer requirements are accurate, properly defined, and detailed.
- Author Statements of Work (SOWs) for solutions and present to customers, demonstrating value proposition.
- Mentor Account Managers and other professionals as to how to maximize customer revenue generating opportunities with solutions.
- Work closely with Account Managers to provide a high level of customer service and assist with account planning and RFP/RFI/RFQ requests.
- Develop strong working relationships with customer leadership and technical staff, as well as key vendor personnel.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Perform billable consulting for customers as required.
- Partner with marketing to build personal and employer brand contributing expertise to targeted customers and candidates through social media content and attendance at sponsored or targeted industry related events.
- Function as a liaison to Professional Services architecture specifics when questions arise.
- Recommend to management potential solution areas and services for development/investments.
- Work breakdown-50% billable with customer workshops, consulting, and project success; 30% customer facing sales; 20% blogging/marketing, practice development and administration.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- IT related degree or commiserate experience required.
- Travel to current and potential clients required.
- Prior experience selling software, hardware and/or services, with a proven ability to meet sales goals required.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills are required.
- Willingness to maintain technical certifications in applicable technology areas.
- Willingness to reside in the state of Wisconsin, or within 50 miles of Appleton or Milwaukee, WI.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $115,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- System architecture: 5 years (Preferred)
- Network architecture: 5 years (Preferred)
- Cisco networking: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 3 days ago