Stock Associate (Part-Time), J.Crew Factory, Dawsonville – J.Crew Factory – Dawsonville, GA
Full Job Description
As a Stock Associate, you keep everything moving seamlessly. You’ll be responsible for efficiently receiving product, making sure it’s quickly replenished on the sales floor and tidy and easily accessible in the stock room. You’ll package orders for our customers – quickly but with care and will help with tasks as needed. You’ll contribute to an inclusive work environment focused on collaboration and passion for both the product and providing our customers with an amazing experience.
- Support store team to exceed customer expectations.
- Process inbound and outbound shipments, while maintaining an organized stock room.
- Provide an engaging and efficient checkout experience.
- Comply with merchandise receiving and handling guidelines.
- Maintain presentation standards.
- Learn our systems and processes and use them effectively.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
(About you) You’ll be great in the role if you …
- Are a team player and bring your best to everything you do.
- Are flexible, and ready to have fun along the way.
- Leverage technology to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds | 18 kilos.
- Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
Before we wrap, a word about a few of our way cool perks…
- Competitive base pay and bonus programs
- Flexible days and hours
- Amazing merchandise discounts
- 24/7 free confidential help with a variety of personal and work concerns
- Personal and professional development
- Giving back –volunteer program, disaster relief funds, charitable matching donations*
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, pet insurance, legal plan, ID theft, commuter benefit*
- Time Away – paid time off, holidays, parental leave, disability leave, bereavement*
- 401(k) plan with company matching contributions*
- Note: availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to work location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
Posted 3 days ago