STORE MANAGER-0100N – Sally Beauty Supply LLC – Pace, FL
Are you a proven leader with a strong drive to succeed? Do you believe it is important to work hard but also have fun doing it? As a Store Manager, we want you to bring your leadership, talents, and experience to a team-oriented and dynamic environment. We believe that our success is based primarily on the advice and hard work of our valued team members to bring the Hair and Beauty world to our customers. Our managers are innovators, role models and coaches who drive results and the development of our team associates.
Your role as a Store Manager:
- When it comes to the customer experience – it all starts with you. Your role is to manage talent, inspire your team and make sure every customer comes away with a great experience. It is up to you to ensure that each customer receives an unforgettable experience and a custom-fit solution for their hair and beauty needs.
- You will ensure that your store meets or exceeds sales goals by overseeing all store operations with an emphasis on maintaining assigned budget, controlling expenses, growing sales, and managing inventory.
- You will protect customers, associates, and store assets by ensuring that all staff follows safety and security rules and procedures, as well as Company policies.
- You will make sure your store always looks its best!
Why you’ll love working here:
- The people are creative, fun and passionate about beauty.
- Generous product discount and free sample products.
- You will receive a great education regarding our products.
- You will have ample opportunity for growth.
- You may qualify for one or more of the following – medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, sick and holiday time depending on the average hours worked.
Qualifications to be a Store Manager:
- At least 3 years of customer service/retail sales experience and 1 year of previous sales management experience.
- Previous experience in operational, financial and performance management.
- Cosmetology license is a plus – but not required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Passion for all things hair and beauty!
Legal wants you to know:
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs, occasionally while on a ladder, with or without accommodation.
- May be exposed to fumes and odors upon occasion.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
The position requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy items such as shipment or record boxes. The position involves working around moving parts, carts, or machines, and may occasionally include exposure to irritant chemicals.
Posted 16 days ago