Technical Sales Consultant – NXTSoft OPCO, LLC – Lake Mary, FL
NXTSoft OPCO, LLC Back to Listings
Full Job Description
The purpose of the Technical Sales Consultant position is to represent the company by showcasing and selling the services and products. The primary focus of the Technical Sales Consultant is to work with prospects by handling onsite appointments and providing demonstrations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiate contact with prospects that has been generated by the Marketing Team.
- Utilize Social Media prospecting, Cold Calling and In person visits to develop territory
- Work with prospects to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to prospects.
- Work with management to develop proposals, quotes, and respond to RFP/RFI documents.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations.
- Manage the complexity of Managed Security services proposals, contracts, lease agreements, and service level agreements.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in ConnectWise and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Outside sales experience with selling relevant services and products.
- Possess a track record of managing the customer commitment, negotiation, and closing of the sales process.
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships.
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences.
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills.
- Proficient with general office applications.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- BA/BS, preferably in marketing or a related field.
- 3 years of sales experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
ThreatAdvice is a data & risk management software company that provides a wide range of solutions in the areas of cybersecurity, compliance, and managed services. Many enterprise and government entities struggle to manage data loads, networks and data security. ThreatAdvice provides solutions to address those needs in the key areas of:
- Cybersecurity Education
- Threat Intelligence & Prevention,
- Incident and Breach Response
- Managed Services
We offer a competitive salary, impressive benefits package, 401(k) vesting, generous paid time off and paid holidays. To find out more about us, please visit us at: www.threatadvice.com
ThreataAdvice is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of color, race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State and/or local law.
Posted 30+ days ago