Workday Solution Architect – Accenture – Milwaukee, WI
Full Job Description
Workday Solution Architect
Who We Are
We are Accenture, a global professional services company, searching for an experienced Workday professional to join us as a Workday Solution Architect supporting major client implementations, continuous innovation & optimization services to join our experienced Commercial Team.
This individual will support our Operations Sales and Solutioning Team as the responsible Solution Architect in pre-sales / RFP processes focused on clients across multiple offering towers.
What’s in it for You
Help commercial leaders define and execute their strategy and give them, the adaptability they need in a fast-changing world. Join a team of like-minded professionals dedicated to supporting the unique mission of leveraging Workday capabilities. Rewarding compensation & benefits commensurate with experience.
- Manage and coordinate involved technology teams in on- and offshore locations across multiple offerings and towers
- Develop technical solution design and create corresponding cost estimates
- Present and discuss solutions with client executives
- Present technology solution to internal executive approvers
- Help our clients to simplify and improve their operations by developing business cases, analyzing clients as-is processes and creating technology solutions that support the client business drivers.
- Assess the business impact/return on investment for the more complex components of the technology solution
- Facilitate client workshops, document business requirements, and develop them into a proposed business case and solution design
- Act as clients’ key contact on the proposed technology solution
- Responsible for transitioning the solution to the mobilization team for implementation upon contract signature
- As required, review technology solutions from Technology Solution team members
- Align technology solution components to business standards (including, but not limited to, SynOps)
- Establish relationships among new teams and Tech for Ops sales, TFO Factories, Product Management, Operation’s Capability and Offering teams, global/regional Sales and Solutioning Teams, and other groups as applicable.
- Work with Product Management and Initiative Leads to support new technology assets and capabilities
- Work closely with other technology teams such as Insights and Intelligence, Automation and Technology Consulting to create a holistic technology approach and cost estimate that captures all details, dependencies, and assumptions of the technology landscape
- Executive level Communication Skills
- Career Counseling, Mentoring, Staffing, Budgeting, and Offering Definition
- Identification and implementation of Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Problem Solving, People Management, Stakeholder Management
- Communication (esp. with C-suite levels), including Business Storytelling
- Fluent in English
- Risk Management
- Workday Partner Certifica
- Minimum of 4 year of experience in Sales Support, Solutioning, Sales Pipeline / Deal Management, or closely related Global Delivery client-facing role
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a Technical Solution Architecture role
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Business Process Outsourcing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in inside-sales and / or customer operations roles
- Experience in Accenture organization (for internal candidates)
- Experience in business processes, including (but not limited to) Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Procurement and Healthcare Administration.
- Experience with enterprise applications like ERPs, HCMs, Business Intelligence and workflow tools.
- Language skills in any major non-English language.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.
Posted 4 days ago