Account Executive – Coastal Television Broadcasting Group LLC – Casper, WY
$35,000 – $60,000 a year
High school or equivalent (Required)
Full Job Description
Are you bored with your current situation and looking for a fast-paced, exciting career where each day is unique? Are you a hard worker, good at solving problems, and enjoy helping businesses succeed? If so, then maybe our Account Executive opening at our television stations KFNB, KGWC, KTWO, and KWYF in Casper, WY may be a perfect fit for you.
We value your opinions and want to develop your creativity so that you can effectively evaluate, analyze, and present clients with the best television advertising solutions for their businesses. We will train, coach, and give you all tools to excel so that you can reap financial rewards from your hard work.
We sell cool products! Unlike traditional business development roles that hawk generic widgets, here you’ll be pitching and delivering television media solutions. Where else can you sell ads for the NFL, Primetime shows, and highly rated media events? Every day is an opportunity to create excitement for you, your clients, and the viewing public.
We will also give you a good deal of responsibility and enable you to leverage your creativity and technological knowledge to be successful. Your career is entirely dependent on your desire to learn, work hard, generate business, and build long-lasting client relationships.
And, this a perfect opportunity for people who want to re-enter the workforce, re-invigorate their careers, and are driven to succeed.
What you’ll do
You’ll be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle by sourcing new clients, pitching marketing packages, developing media campaigns, closing contracts, and converting clients into long-term business partners.
You will research market trends, devise methods to attract prospective customers, and formulate sales strategies to reach your personal goals.
You will build your sales pipeline by reaching out to prospective businesses and cultivating new relationships within the local business community.
You will target and show companies using other advertising platforms like radio, print, digital, and cable that they will receive superior value and results through our television offerings.
After new business is generated, you will collaborate with our station’s creative team to help develop and produce client campaigns. You’ll also work with our production crews to create advertising spots and assist in their production.
You will help us diagnose, preserve, and expand our client base by developing new products, delivering excellent customer service, and exceeding customer expectations. You will give our customers proof and comfort that they are making the right decision by advertising with us.
What qualities we are hoping to find in you
You should be comfortable:
- interacting with high-level business owners and decision makers,
- making effective presentations that address their business needs, and
- providing clients with advertising options that stay within their budgets.
The most successful Account Executives:
- are driven, positive, goal-oriented professionals with a sense of urgency,
- are self-starters with strong-time management skills that can multi-task,
- possess strong organizational skills with an attention to detail,
- enjoy working with clients to ensure they are always satisfied with the products they are purchasing, and
- have a broad-based knowledge of traditional and emerging media platforms
Superior candidates are creative problem solvers with strong analytical skills. You must be willing to listen to client issues, ask thoughtful questions, and formulate creative solutions that address clients’ needs.
The Account Executive will be producing and delivering innovative presentations to clients; therefore, excellent computer skills with the Microsoft Business suite are required (Excel, Power Point, and Word).
You must be adept at prospecting, generating proposals, and have the proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets. This includes a demonstrated history to follow-up on sales calls, and a competitive desire to win accounts.
You “MUST HAVE” these qualifications to be considered for this opportunity
· Must be local to the Casper, WY marketplace. There is no relocation allowance for this position.
· Prior business development experience is necessary; this is not an entry-level position.
· A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university is preferred, but not required.
· A valid driver’s license and must have the ability to drive and own a vehicle for transportation to and from client meetings on a constant basis.
· Be 18 years or older.
· Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
· Fluent in English.
What we’ll offer the successful candidate?
In addition to an exciting career, the successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package based on their skills and work experience (approximately $35K-$60K+ annually).
If you are interested in applying for this position
Please apply online or email your resume (MS Word or .pdf) to Ken Anthony via link at Indeed. In the subject line of your email, place the following heading: “Account Executive – Casper” so that your email gets routed correctly. A cover letter is not necessary.
COASTAL TELEVISION BROADCASTING GROUP LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Casper, WY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Sales Account Executives & Managers: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 72%
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 11 days ago
Posted 13 days ago