Customer Service Representative – Trademark Mechanical – Hayden, ID
$14 – $18 an hour
Full Job Description
Trademark Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning is an established HVAC company providing commercial and residential services to communities across the Inland Northwest. We currently are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Hayden, Idaho.
Are you are looking for a company where the quality of your work matters, where you are treated like family, and where you can build a lifetime career?
We are looking for candidates that not only want to grow a lifelong career but candidates that believe in Trademark Mechanical’s Vision Statement:
Trademark Mechanical is a fun and vibrant place to work. It is regarded as “The Place to Work“.
Our core belief is in the power of our people and the connection of our team. This combination is why our
positive and engaging culture, built on trust and open communication, is unmatched by any other company.
Our team takes great pride in providing exceptional customer service. We have fun looking for ways to “WOW!”
our customers. Our willingness to always do the right thing along with a determination to grow as individuals
and as a team make us the company of choice for all Heating and Air Conditioning needs in the markets we serve.
If this sounds like your kind of place, we want to hear from you!
Reasons to work with Trademark Mechanical:
- Year-round work with no lay-offs during slow seasons
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with 75% of premiums paid for by the employer for the employee
- 408B with up to 3% company match
- 6 paid holidays annually
- 1-week vacation after the first year and 2 weeks after year 3
- A company culture that truly embraces employee development and advancement
- Annual bonuses based on company profitability
Pay Rate: $14.00 – $18.00
Primary Job Description: As a CSR Appointment Setter for our Company, you will be part of a tele sales/outbound calling team responsible for aggressively growing out team and customer base. Generating and qualifying leads through cold calling. Producing activity reports. Managing leads by tracking and following up on them.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Aggressive self-starter
- Fast learner
- Professional phone skills
- General sales skills and aptitude
- Customer service knowledge with strong follow up skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and issues
- Able to work flexible schedule that may include weekends
- 1+ years in customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic personality
- Well organized and ability to work independently
Posted 27 days ago