Inside Counter Sales Representative – US LBM Holdings – Hudson, WI
Now Building – Future Leaders!
Arrow Building Center, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking an Inside Sales Representative for Our Hudson, WI Location.
Arrow Building Center is seeking experienced candidates for our Inside Sales Representative position. We’re a people first company that’s passionate about continuous improvement.
What you should know about working at Arrow Building Center:
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Inside Counter Sales Representative:
- Providing prompt attention, courteous service and follow through with customers, outside representatives and orders
- Inputting quotes for the Outside Sales Team
- Placing orders into the system
- Tracking special orders through the process from quote through delivery
- Assist walk in customers
- Partner with coworkers to ensure projects are completed on schedule
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Minimum Experience. 1 year in building material industry with basic knowledge of product.
- Special Skills. Ability to operate computer, teamwork, calculator and cash register.
- Knowledge. Previous building supply knowledge. (Preferred).
- Communication. Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills (Required).
- Education. High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Physical Demands. Ability to lift up to 25 lbs and up to 50 lbs on a random basis.
- Excellence. Must have an excellent attendance history with a work ethic to match.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Arrow Building Building Center.
Arrow Building Center, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Our company is currently subject to the OSHA ETS. As a result, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or face covering requirements and possibly weekly testing in the future.
Posted 25 days ago