Inside Sales Representative – AmeriLux International, LLC – De Pere, WI
AmeriLux International is Hiring! We don’t hire professional interviewers. We hire people.
At AmeriLux, our company values original ideas and innovation. We push ourselves every day to develop new ideas and foster an environment where both our team members win, and our customers win. We pride ourselves on developing a culture and business that is centered around our people and what makes them thrive. Join our fast-growing team today!
At AmeriLux, we are committed to ensuring an inclusive workplace that embraces and promotes diversity. We understand the importance of a diverse workforce and enable everyone to reach their full potential and foster innovation. We strive to create a culture where everyone feels supported, valued, and respected.
- Sales Generation
- Develop sales strategies and account plans.
- Engage companies daily to solicit and secure sales opportunities. Engagement will consist of telephone and electronic communication as well as in-person visits as necessary.
- Quote Generation
- Utilizes the published price lists to generate a quote, with the flexibility of negotiating when necessary.
- Document all formal quotes in the ERP system.
- Routes samples with appropriate paperwork. Follows up on samples.
- Opportunity/Funnel Management
- Document and track progress for qualified new business opportunities with new customers.
- Communicate opportunities to management.
- Metric Management
- Document key performance indicators and report to management.
- Review on a consistent basis and develop action plans as necessary to meet and exceed the stated
- goals and expectations.
What Really Excites Us:
- Preferred Logistics/Transportation Experience
- Thinks Outside of the Box
- Not Afraid to Fail
- Believes in Attitude vs Skill
- Open to New Ideas & Change
- Has Fun
Skateboarders, Brainiac’s, Fishermen, Photographers, Yoga Lovers, Video Game Enthusiasts, Writing Wizards, and every other type of personality out there. Above all else, we are a family.
The Inside Scoop:
We understand that applying to a new role can be intimidating, we have been there. We are different. We are not looking to hire professional interviewers; we are looking to hire good people. So take a breath and relax. We just want to get to know you.
Remember that you are in the interviewer chair with us. Most crucial, have fun and try not to take yourself too seriously.
Posted 10 days ago