Inside Sales, Territory Development Representative – Nobel Biocare – Madison, WI
Nobel Biocare Back to Listings
At Orascoptic, our brand sits at the intersection of consumer eyewear and medical technology. Our expertise is in stunning innovation and precision custom manufacturing of surgical loupes, coaxial headlights, and associated products. Our mission is to enable healthcare providers around the world to see more and practice longer. We deliver clinical vision. Our innovative product portfolio, direct sales teams, optical expertise, and commitment to leading disruption have created a winning company and a trusted brand. As part of Envista’s portfolio of businesses, we combine the agility of a smaller, focused business with the resources of a large enterprise. We are an ambitious, high energy team intent on creating solutions to help medical professionals improve patient lives. Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, our teams and partners are located around the world. For more information about Orascoptic, visit www.orascoptic.com
Think you’re cut out for a job in sales but lacking in hands-on experience? If so, this Territory Development Representative role is made for you. This position involves getting to know our product intimately – surgical and dental loupes and headlight systems – so that you’re able to clearly and confidently communicate their benefits and attributes to potential customers. You’ll get to travel to locations throughout the U.S. to gain hands-on experience at trade shows, field shows and school events which will allow you to gain invaluable product knowledge and better understand how to effectively interact with our customer base.
During your time at the home office, you’ll be responsible for establishing and building upon relationships with customers and potential customers alike. You’ll take ownership of hitting individual daily and monthly targets and work alongside other driven team members to achieve the department’s annual goal for sales appointments. This will be achieved through helping them schedule a time to meet with their local representative to begin the loupe fitting process and helping them navigate any questions that arise. You’ll play a paramount role in ensuring that the entirety of the customer experience with Orascoptic is a positive one. This position is bursting with opportunity for you to graduate into a Field Sales Representative. Put your skills to good use at Orascoptic and be rewarded for it!
The Inside Sales, Territory Development Representative will directly contribute to the company’s revenue goals as it relates to field, phone and trade show sales. They will be instrumental in qualifying and converting marketing leads and ensuring sales appointments are scheduled in an effective and efficient manner. This position is considered an entry point towards a career within outside sales.
- Qualify inbound leads driven through online form submissions, advertisements and direct mail campaigns
- Attend and support trade shows, school fittings and continuing education events; as well as provide coverage for sales territories as interim support.
- Support direct field sales by setting qualified and strategically placed sales appointments for our direct North American Sales Reps.
- Provide consultations over the phone and perform in-office product demonstrations
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly phone and email communication goals in accordance with strategic plan
- Consistently log each outreach made to new and existing customers within CRM (MS Dynamics)
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Cultivate new leads through various channels such as live chat, social media and outbound calling campaigns
- Experience with a client relationship management software such as HubSpot and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation and appointment setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong drive with ability to meet daily, weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Self-starter with solid follow-through and attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent of experience and education will be considered
- 2+ years customer service based experience; inside sales background is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% across the United States including overnight stat
- Valid Driver’s license required.
Envista and all Envista Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/ compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Envista and its family of companies (Envista) will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Envista will consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes submitted by vendors such as search firms, staffing agencies, professional recruiters, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies (Agency) to have been referred by the Agency free of charge and Envista will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt such unsolicited resumes. An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Envista’s internal Talent Acquisition or Human Resources team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract approved by the Global Talent Acquisition leader and in response to a specific job opening. Envista will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement and written approval in place.
Envista is a global family of more than 30 trusted dental brands, united by a shared purpose: to partner with professionals to improve lives. Envista helps its customers deliver the best possible patient care through industry-leading dental consumables, solutions, technology, and services. Our comprehensive portfolio, including dental implants and treatment options, orthodontics, and digital imaging technologies, covers an estimated 90% of dentists’ clinical needs for diagnosing, treating, and preventing dental conditions as well as improving the aesthetics of the human smile. Envista companies, including KaVo, Kerr, Nobel Biocare and Ormco, partner with dental professionals to help them deliver the best possible patient care.
Envista separated from Danaher as an independent company in 2019. We brought with us the proven Envista Business System (EBS) methodology, an experienced leadership team, and a strong culture grounded in continuous improvement, commitment to innovation, and deep customer focus to meet the end-to-end needs of dental professionals worldwide. Envista is now one of the largest global dental products companies, with significant market positions in some of the most attractive segments of the dental products industry. For more information, please visit www.envistaco.com.
Posted 4 days ago