Merchandiser – Product Stocker – Swire Coca-Cola USA – Wellington, CO
$19.00 – $20.59 an hour
Full Job Description
What is a Merchandiser / Product Stocker at Swire Coca-Cola?
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and promoting our product portfolio by keeping beverage sections, displays, coolers and all points of availability properly stocked and according to Swire Coca-Cola standards. You will play a crucial role in supporting the area sales team and will have the opportunity to learn a great deal about merchandising and the beverage industry along the way!
Areas Covered – These roles will be based out of our Johnstown facility and we have routes available in the areas of Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor and Johnstown.
Why Join Our Team?
- Local Routes – Allowing you to stay close to home
- Flexible Schedule – Variety of workdays, based on your availability
- Career Advancement – Multiple career path opportunities with a robust individual development program offered for long term growth within the company
- Great Benefits – We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition reimbursement, mileage reimbursement, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts
- Restock displays, sections, racks, coolers and shelves
- Build displays and other promotional items throughout the assigned store
- Maintain backrooms by organizing and consolidating back stock in a safely accessible way
- Set aside and store in backroom any product unfit for sale
- Operate powered equipment (ex: powered pallet jack) and manual equipment
- Clean and organize shelves or aisles each day to provide a safe environment for consumers
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Driving record must meet Swire’s vehicle policy requirements
- Reliable form of transportation
- Ability to perform essential functions with little or no supervision
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as needed
Base pay range $19.00 to $20.59. Pay offered will depend on candidate’s geographic location, prior relevant experience, knowledge, skills, & abilities.
At Swire Coca-Cola, USA, we offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates. Benefit options include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, Medical FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Telehealth, Virtual Mental Health Counseling, 401(k) with Company Match, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Maternity Disability Paid Leave, Parental Paid Leave, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Posted 4 days ago