New Home Sales Associate – New Home Star – Coeur d'Alene, ID
Full Job Description
Want a fun, inclusive work culture that emphasizes development and recognition? Are you a motivated, goal-oriented professional looking to take the next step in your career? New Home Star is the place for you!
Our company is looking for a New Home Sales Associate with intermediate experience in sales, customer service, and/or real estate to add to our nationwide team. As a New Home Sales Associate, you are responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong customer relationships throughout their home-building journey. Your role in this process is crucial, as you will act as a resource to educate customers and set essential expectations for a successful new home build. This role is located in the Spokane, Washington region with our builder partner, Hayden Homes.
Why New Home Star?
At New Home Star, our number one core value is to provide excellent careers for our people! By joining our team, you will see this value emphasized in all aspects of your career.
- Best-In-Class Training – support network, proprietary sales enablement platform, as well as on-site mentoring, and resources to ensure career path to success.
- High Income Potential – on target earning predicated on your efforts, merits, and cooperatively set goals.
- Dedicated Marketing – to support your efforts in community engagement, lead generation, and outreach.
- Award-Winning Culture – with thoughtful recognition and opportunities to participate in local and national team bonding events.
- Volunteer Opportunities – allowed time away to give back in meaningful ways.
Pay Structure & Benefits
- Salary-based compensation, plus commission, and eligible for quarterly bonuses.
- Paid time off, ability to accrue up to two weeks of paid personal time as well as paid company holidays.
- Access to Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. Most of these offerings come with generous company contributions to premiums (subject to all eligibility requirements).
- Options for Health Savings Account with a company contribution for you and any covered dependents and Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care expense.
- Additional benefits such as Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program is provided to you at the company’s expense.
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match on your contributions.
- Student Loan Resources, the ability to control and prioritize your financial wellness with the assistance of Peanut Butter.
- Available Discounts for both your daily and splurge expense through PerkSpot.
New Home Star is seeking a well-educated, motivated, and goal-oriented sales professional to join our team. If you fit the requirements below, you are an ideal match for this position!
- Weekend work days are required.
- Reliable transportation throughout your workday to drive to potential homesites as needed.
- Be able to work onsite during business hours.
- Proficient computer knowledge/skills (i.e., MS Office Suite such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Current real estate license is required in the state of operation. New home sales experience is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in a sales/professional business role is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Staff the model home during all hours of operation, including weekends, while maintaining the model home, sales office, and community appearance.
- Provide exceptional customer service, and educate customers on the home building/buying process.
- Use marketing initiatives to grow brand awareness with the local Realtor community and potential home buyers to generate adequate traffic and sales.
- Participate in recurring sales training via our proprietary sales enablement platform, as well as in person.
- Collaborate on an ongoing basis with the local sales team, and present quarterly business plans to our builder partners in order to meet given sales goals.
Ready to take the next step in your career? Follow the link below to check out New Home Star’s Careers Page!
Excited to learn more about our award-winning company? Check out our social media profiles! You can find New Home Star on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and even Youtube.
The preceding job description is not a comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities required of a new home sales associate.
New Home Star does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Posted 26 days ago