Outside Sales Representative – Ozone Roofing – Amarillo, TX
$65,000 – $95,000 a year
Full Job Description
Are you considering a career in sales!?
We are looking to fill an immediate opening for an organized and experienced Outside Sales Representative to initiate contact with clients and create tailored-fit proposals that will meet customer’s needs. The Outside Sales Representative’s responsibilities include traveling assigned territories to directly meet with potential and current clients to discuss their requirements, provide product and service demonstrations, negotiate sales contracts, and inform them of new product and service releases and updates.
To be successful in this position, you will be assertive, goal-driven, and have a massive desire for long term personal growth and income success. So if that’s you, we have an amazing opportunity waiting!
Outside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Qualify prospects within assigned sales territory and build a consistent pipeline to meet sales goals.
- Quickly move prospects through the sales process by delivering outstanding consultative, sales, and customer experience.
- Update sales and client databases with current information.
- Be informed on the latest industry developments by attending team meetings and training workshops.
- Negotiating with potential and existing customers to close sales.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and generous performance-based incentives.
- Flexible work location and hours.
- Professional work environment and positive company culture.
- Unlimited career growth opportunities.
- Best-in-class sales training, extensive support, and mentorship programs.
Outside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Proven track record of outside sales experience preferred.
- Computer literate and is familiar with CRM software.
- Strong negotiating, planning, and consultative sales skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers.
- Detail-oriented and has good time management skills to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Are you the one we are looking for? Send your applications today and get the chance to join our growing family.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 81%
Hiring 8 candidates for this role
Posted 6 days ago