Physician Liaison – Milan Eye Center – Woodstock, GA
Driver’s License (Required)
Full Job Description
We are a growing, multi-provider, multi-location, ophthalmic practice in the North Atlanta area seeking a FULL TIME physician marketing liaison.
Our practice seeks a fast paced and energetic professional with related experience in the medical industry. Must be very organized and a strong team player to assist in the patient acquisition process and strengthen the relationship with our referral providers. Excellent and tactful communication skills are critical to the success of this position and program development.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS FOR PHYSICIAN MARKETING LIAISON INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
– Responsible for developing and retaining provider referrals.
– Identify sales opportunities, trends, and obstacles to growth.
– Develop and execute marketing campaigns to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
– Responsible for planning and implementation of public relations activities.
– Assist with event planning for both small and large educational sessions.
– Responsible for internal communications and social media strategy.
– Analyze patient care/referral data, recognize trends, and recommend strategies for educating referral providers.
– Develop and market our oculoplastics subspecialty of our practice.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PHYSICIAN MARKETING LIAISON:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or Strategic Planning AND experience in program development and marketing in a healthcare setting which includes: Outreach, Sales, Planning, Data Analysis, Presentation skills.
· Required experience in sales strategy development.
· Understanding of the industry economics, project management experience but not a PMP certification. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for stated requirements.
· Ability to work with Excel, Word, and medical software.
· Excellent oral/written communication and analytical skills.
· Punctual with flexibility with schedule because travel is required. Contributes to a positive work climate and the overall team efforts of the organization.
· Must have strong customer service and sales experience, have exceptional computer proficiency, be detail oriented, possess excellent communication skills, and have the ability to effectively sustain multiple simultaneous tasks while maintaining a high level of customer service.
DESIRED FOR PHYSICIAN MARKETING LIAISON
– Marketing liaison experience in the areas of Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery or Dermatology would be beneficial, but we are willing to train the right person.
This position is full time, Monday through Friday and occasionally evenings and weekends. Must be available between hours of 8:00 am and 6:30 pm. We have excellent benefits including; medical, dental and vision health care, 401(k), vacation, sick leave and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Employer reviewed job 20 days ago
Posted 30+ days ago