SAP Lead Business Systems Analyst – Sales & Distribution – Regal Beloit – Milwaukee, WI
SCOPE OF LEADERSHIP ROLE
The SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) Business Systems Lead Analyst is responsible for all aspects of our SAP SD application, including fully understanding the capabilities and limitations of the native SAP functional solution, as well as providing module configuration and analysis support. As part of the SAP Center of Excellence, this position will play a key role in future SAP implementations across the Motion Control Solutions platform of Regal Rexnord, as well as delivering process improvements to the business. This position will work closely with business subject matter experts as well as others within IT to ensure strong alignment between the business requirements/needs and the application solutions/services. Candidate role is responsible for developing and delivering effective SD solutions for our business which leverages SAP and industry standard best practices. Manufacturing experience and knowledge of the SAP IM&C Best Business Practice is a plus.
- Understand Regal Rexnord SAP Global Template and provide solutions to ensure strong alignment between the business requirements/needs and the application solutions/services.
- Evaluate, design, plan, configure and deliver effective solutions and configuration within Sales and Distribution
- Continuously expand knowledge of data, processes, and integration points with other SAP modules, as well as SAP and industry standard best practices
- Support value realization initiatives through consistent system utilization, best practice business processes, and standardized controls across business units and geographical areas.
- Strong functional, communication and organization skills, with ability to effectively meet deadlines and milestones as well as provide timely updates.
- Lead business process and master data redesign ensuring alignment with SAP best practices.
- Develop strong SAP user community through end user training, support and knowledge sharing to keep solution aligned with the business
- Assist team members and customers with problem solving related to software application performance and usage.
- Current SAP ECC 6.0 Sales & Distribution (SD) knowledge and experience
- A functional/technical professional with at least five full lifecycle SAP ECC 6.0 implementations
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in SAP SD hands-on configuration and implementation/support
- Proven ability to provide configuration and analysis support for the SD module with complete understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the native SAP functional solution.
- Strong understanding of integration point with other SAP modules (PP/MM/FI/CO/BW/VC)
- Experience developing systems requirements, designing, prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing best practice business solutions while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow–on opportunities, and have a strong desire to excel.
- Demonstrated proficiency in communicating technical information to non-technical audience
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to foster teamwork in a fast-paced project environment.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with end-users
- Proven capability to influence business teams by understanding requirements and describing the standard SAP business processes
- Commitment to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Work Locations: Milwaukee Beloit Rd WI PMC 5103 W Beloit Rd Milwaukee 53214
Job Posting: Mar 18, 2022, 8:35:35 AM
Posted 30+ days ago