Service Cloud Solution Engineer – Retail and Consumer Goods – Salesforce – West Virginia
$79,520 a year
Full Job Description
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
The Retail and Consumer Goods solutions team works with consumer-facing brands of all sizes, from e-commerce startups to retailers and consumer goods manufacturers with a global footprint. As pre-sales engineers and architects, we partner with our customers to use Salesforce technology to drive digital transformation within their companies and support the sales team in winning new business. We work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment where everyone brings something outstanding to the table to get the job done.
The Service Solution Engineer is responsible for communicating our Customer Service and Support product offerings (Service Cloud), to prospects and customers in the retail and consumer goods industries, based on a customer’s specific business requirements. The primary goal of our specialist team is to use our customer service expertise to be trusted advisors and highlight how our products and offerings can solve customer service industry challenges, and how our products will provide a return on their investment. You’ll be encouraged to deeply understand customer service needs and requirements through deep discovery, use your proven experience to recommend solutions, discuss standard methodologies to improve their business processes, and ultimately help customers feel confident that a partnership with Salesforce is right for their business.
- Lead Service Cloud to customers (including C- level execs and IT) and field teams
- Assess business and operations impacted by technology
- Deliver findings, including key struggles, proposed solutions to meet business needs and return on investment
- Collaborate and chip in to development of technical sales strategy
- Configure and demonstrate visionary solutions in a way that closely reflects each customer’s business
- Discuss and propose solution architecture that includes omni-channel contact center, digital service and field service technologies
- Execute enablement activities (Webinars, Best Practices, Knowledge Shares, etc.)
- Collaborate with Account Executives, Solutions Engineering and Product Management to deliver the appropriate solution, while establishing credibility and trust with the customer.
- Work with some of the largest, and most exciting, retail brands in the industry!
- Practical knowledge of Customer Service, Contact Center or Field Service industries
- Ability to understand business & IT requirements, translate those business needs into a compelling solution and present your recommendations to executive, technical, and business audiences.
- Strong oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
- Strong project and time management skills, and the ability to support multiple, concurrent projects.
- Lifelong learner, inquisitive, practical, and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
- Understanding of the Salesforce platform and product suites and knowledge of related applications and web technologies
- Bachelor of Science degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Some domestic travel
- Past experience with one or more of the following CRM solutions: ServiceNow, RightNow, Microsoft, Siebel, Oracle on Demand, SAP, Pegasystems, Twilio, Back-office / ERP systems, Cisco, Genesys, or other contact center solutions
- Retail and consumer goods industry experience, including but not limited to:
- Employment at a retail or consumer goods organization
- Service or consulting role in the industry
- Vendor role selling into the industry
- Salesforce Certifications and/or Trailhead Superbadges
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $79,520. You may also be entitled to receive incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Posted 30+ days ago