Supervisor, Residential Telesales – Humanity – Florence, AL
Full Job Description
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: Spectrum
Spectrum Supervisor for Residential Telesales will oversee an Outbound sales team of telesales representatives dedicated to servicing
Spectrum’s existing Residential customers and new business acquisition prospects. A successful Telesales
Supervisor will be able to effectively lead their team to regularly exceed the sales quota objectives, assigned to the sales team and build/maintain a strong customer experience. A successful candidate will achieve all desired objectives through continuous operational enhancement, attentiveness to their team that drives performance and processes adherence, and collaboration with other teams.
Primary duties include effectively managing sales efforts for adding new customer acquisitions, bundling company products, and adding additional primary service units (PSUs) to existing
Spectrum Residential Customers. The
Telesales Supervisor is responsible for the coaching and development of Telesales Representatives and maintaining all aspects of the outbound telemarketing operating structure, specifically leading their team towards achieving sales quotas and increasing base customer Primary Service Units (PSUs).
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(including and not limited to)
Develop outbound lead strategy to optimize and maximize contacts to drive sales with strong list yield.
Actively and consistently support efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
Coach, train, and lead your team of Telesales representatives to increase productivity and maintain sales goals.
Set goals and objectives for the assigned to Telesales Representatives.
Identify and implement ways to increase productivity and performance for the Telesales representatives.
Ensure Telesales Representatives are sufficiently trained in the necessary functions and products in order to guarantee all work is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
Work with management to track and improve representative and lead performance as it pertains to sales quotas, and retention of the assigned base of customers.
Responsible for motivating the assigned Telesales Reps to be accountable for exceeding individual and team sell-in, adherence, quality, and customer service established goals.
Design and implement department programs to motivate and recognize employees on a daily basis.
Support recruitment and training efforts to develop and retain a strong sales force.
Effectively manage day to day attendance tracking, policy adherence, escalation resolution, and performance issues.
Effectively utilize operational processes, data, reports, and programs to maximize department, campaign, and individual results.
Ensure competence and continuity of qualified team representatives by aiding in optimum selection, training, development, appraisal, and motivation techniques and tools.
Generate sustained incremental sales through problem identification and increasing sales representative development.
Oversee the implementation of new products, campaigns, and technologies.
Exercise multi-tasking skills when volume and workload exceeds expectations.
Interface with other departments through written and verbal communication to identify and implement process improvements.
Serve as back up for the Outbound Dialer and become subject matter expert as its use for a CRM to help close performance gaps.
Handle escalations as required within a 24 hour SLA and sooner if required by management.
Perform other duties as required.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to lead, unite and motivate the team, providing the best solutions for Spectrum Business customers.
- Experience with customer interaction in a business-to-business environment.
- Experience with processes in a sales and customer service environment including call center, dispatch, field, and back office.
- Ability to work independently; highly motivated and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear, straightforward and professional manner.
- Proactively utilize strong problem solving skills in order to deliver customer-focused solutions.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects and tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong decision making and ability work collaboratively with others
- Knowledge of commercial Internet, video and data and telephone products and services
- Adaptable to flexible schedules based on business needs
- Familiarity with ICOMS, Salesforce or other call tracking software is a plus
- Ability to use a personal computer and demonstrate proficiency with software applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, etc. for the purposes of communicating, data analysis, and reporting.
Posted 4 days ago