Inside Sales Specialist (May Training Group) – Krueger International Incorporated – Green Bay, WI
Krueger International Incorporated Back to Listings
$22 – $24 an hour
Full Job Description
At KI, we believe knowing our customers helps us serve them better. We listen. We observe. We understand that each customer has unique needs. So, we pride ourselves on helping our customers make smart furniture decisions by offering expert advice, design options and personalized solutions.Since 1941, we’ve positioned KI as the furniture company that best understands the furniture industry and is committed to providing customers with the smart solutions. By targeting specific markets with solutions for business furniture, university furniture, educational furniture, healthcare furniture and government furniture, we can quickly respond to our customers’ unique needs – including the choice to procure furniture according to what fits their ordering and fulfillment process. That’s why we say we offer far more than furniture. We’re Furnishing Knowledge.
KI is seeking an Inside Sales Specialist to join our Inside Sales team based out of our Corporate Headquarters in Green Bay, WI. This position is open to individuals interested in progressing within our Inside Sales department or to individuals looking to potentially relocate into a field-based position down the road.
The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales Specialist is to play a key-role in a team-based selling environment between inside sales and field sales. The Inside Sales Specialist represents the KI brand in a consistent manner by offering expertise in client space applications and KI product solutions. In this position you will be expected to build strong relationships with clients, influencers, strategic partners, and potential targets within the community to gain market share by advancing KI’s Go-to-Market strategy.
- Associate’s degree in Business (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- Experience in cold calling is a plus but not necessary – we will train you!
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, perform under pressure, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines
- Base + Commission + Bonus pay structure
- Quality, comprehensive sales training program
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, certification assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401K plan with company match & employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Wellness focused with an on-site fitness center
If you’re sales-minded, driven, and interested in career advancement, apply today to find out more about getting your sales career at KI off to a fantastic start!
KI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $24.00 per hour
Employer reviewed job 4 days ago
Posted 6 days ago