Inside Sales Specialist – McNichols – Cerritos, CA
McNichols Back to Listings
With 19 service centers nationwide, McNICHOLS CO. is North America’s leading supplier and fabricator of “Hole Products”, including Perforated and Expanded Metals, Wire Mesh and Designer Metals, as well as a complete line of Metal Grating and Flooring Products. Founded in 1952 by the late Robert L. McNichols, the Company was established on strong values, high ethical standards and a commitment to employees and customers.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Specialist to join our team. The Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for developing relationships with customers, gathering requirements, and negotiating terms to provide products to a wide variety of industries and applications. Great B2B professional sales opportunity with large base of repeat customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers via phone calls and emails
- Identify and investigate customer requirements and provide solutions to meet their needs
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations to provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of agreements and close sales
- Provide superior customer service to increase sales opportunities
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and upsell special promotions
- Check quantities in inventory and order progress with suppliers
- Gather market and customer information to providing feedback on future buying trends
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities
- Aim to meet or exceed sales targets
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent sales experience preferred.
- An enthusiastic sales professional with industrial/technical product sales, B2B sales, or strong customer service experience.
- Strong math skills and the ability to learn technical product applications
- Computer proficiency including MS Word, Excel and ability to type 40 WPM
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team player with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and initiative in a sales environment
- High level of professionalism with strong attention to detail
McNICHOLS is proud to reward our team with quarterly recognition incentives and a generous benefits package including 1st day eligibility for health insurance, three weeks of PTO, 9+ paid holidays, 401k with employer match and Company provided disability/life insurance.
McNICHOLS CO. is a Drug Free Workplace and strong advocate of workforce diversity.
We invite you to visit mcnichols.com/careers to learn more.
Posted 30+ days ago