Retail Merchandising Associate – Pensacola, Florida – Altria – Pensacola, FL
Full Job Description
Altria Group Distribution Company (AGDC) is currently seeking a qualified Retail Merchandising Associate to join our team. As a Retail Merchandising Associate with Altria, you will provide superior execution to create the best in-store experience for consumers. You will be responsible for the below:
- Deliver superior execution of the merchandising elements of trade programs at retail
- Place Point of Sale (POS) materials in retail stores to support trade programs, product and promotional initiatives and merchandise product where necessary
- Reset in-store merchandising fixtures by following a plan-o-gram. Resets include temporarily removing existing products, labeling for planned product and placing product back in fixtures.
- Repair and replace damages or broken shelf and signage components on existing in-store merchandising fixtures, where applicable
- Manage your inventory of POS to ensure you have necessary materials for merchandising execution
- Ensure consistent and quality data collection
- Use systems and tools to improve our overall decision making
- Execute plans visiting more stores to improve our efficiency and customer contacts
- Provide feedback on the development and execution of market plans
- Promote a culture of engagement, collaboration, and inclusion and model inclusive behaviors
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Ability to follow specific instructions and complete a series of tasks, with strong attention to detail
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Courteous and professional communication while interacting with co-workers and customers and can remain calm and objective in occasionally tense situations
- Work independently and adapt to changing direction and tasks from one store to the next
- Proficient at using a computer for planning, recording and transmitting information, and communication through email and similar platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills we offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including the following:
- Competitive salary in the low $40,000 range per year with annual incentive compensation by target
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees, spouses or domestic partners and eligible dependents
- Deferred Profit-Sharing (DPS) Plan:
- Personal Contribution: From your hire date, you can generally contribute up to 35% of your base salary subject to IRS contribution limits.
- Company Match: If you contribute to the Plan, you will be eligible for a dollar-for-dollar match of what you contribute, up to 3% of your base salary, after just 90 days of service.
- Company Profit-Sharing Contribution: After one year of service, you will be eligible to receive an annual DPS contribution of 8, 10, or 12% of your base salary, depending on Altria Group’s earnings per share growth.
- Company Supplemental Contribution: After one year of service, you will also be eligible to receive an annual supplemental contribution from the company of 5% of your base salary.
- Summary: after one year of service, you are eligible to receive a total company contribution of 13%-17%, based on earnings per share growth!
- Company vehicle for business and personal use (Chevy Traverse)
- A minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation, 15 paid holidays and vacation purchase option
- Maternity and paternity leave of absence benefits. This benefit is an additional to short-term disability benefits, if applicable.
- Educational refund program and student loan reimbursement program
- Business laptop, cell phone and internet reimbursement
- Adoption assistance, child, and dependent care programs
Company Overview: Altria has a leading portfolio of tobacco products for U.S. tobacco consumers age 21+. Altria’s Vision through 2030 is to responsibly lead the transition of adult smokers to a non-combustible future. Altria is Moving Beyond Smoking™, leading the way in moving adult smokers away from cigarettes by taking action to transition millions to potentially less harmful choices – believing it is a substantial opportunity for adult tobacco consumers, Altria’s businesses and society. Altria’s wholly owned subsidiaries include the most profitable tobacco companies in their categories: Philip Morris USA Inc. (PM USA), U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company LLC (USSTC), and John Middleton Co. (Middleton). Altria’s smoke-free portfolio includes Helix Innovations LLC (Helix), the maker of on! oral nicotine pouches, exclusive U.S. commercialization rights to the IQOS Tobacco Heating System®* and Marlboro HeatSticks®*, and an equity investment in JUUL Labs, Inc. (JUUL). Altria also owns equity investments in Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (ABI), the world’s largest brewer, and Cronos Group Inc. (Cronos), a leading Canadian cannabinoid company. At Altria, we celebrate the power of diverse teams working together to shape our future. We are inspired to bring our best because our unique strengths are valued. We believe our personal success and progress should be guided by Our Cultural Aspiration, a new articulation of what we value and who we aspire to be, collectively. Our Cultural Aspiration respects and complements individual identity, embracing each other’s unique strengths, welcoming newcomers and developing the best, most inclusive and diverse teams. Join us as we work together to shape a better future for adult tobacco consumers, our employees, and our shareholders. Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. Learn more about Altria at www.altria.com and follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. *IQOS Devices and HeatSticks® are currently unavailable for sale in the United States.
Posted 21 days ago