Sales Analyst – Bentonville, AR – Abbott Laboratories – Bentonville, AR
Abbott Laboratories Back to Listings
Full Job Description
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Our nutrition business develops science-based nutrition products for people of all ages, from helping babies and children grow, to keeping adult bodies strong and active. Millions of people around the world count on our leading brands – including Similac®, PediaSure®, Pedialyte®, Ensure®, Glucerna® and ZonePerfect® – to help get the nutrients they need to live their healthiest life.
Our location in Bentonville, AR, currently has an opportunity for a Sales Analyst. The Sales Analyst will serve as the lead for analytical support and reporting across Walmart. They will be responsible for data integrity, weekly reporting, and detailed ad hoc analysis. They will also be expected to provide recommendations on automation of current processes that elevate speed and accuracy of deliverables.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and deliver standardized reports on consumption and share
- Work with cross functional team on shipment and consumption tracking
- Report on performance for key launches and brand priorities
- Complete promotional analysis
- Create ad-hoc reports and analysis as requested from leadership and sales team
- Develop and leverage a thorough knowledge of the customer, the industry, and the competitive landscape to create best-in-class analysis
- Convert data to effective visualization tools
Accountability of maintenance to provide accurate reporting that will drive business decisions for Sales and Marketing. Authority to correct/adjust data and alignments to preserve and protect integrity of reporting. Influence and work with those outside of sales analysis to ensure accuracy of data.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree required with 2-3 years of retail analytics experience
- Experience in IRI/ Nielsen and Microsoft programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) is required
- Understanding of databases and visualization software is desired
- E.g. SQL Server, Access, Power BI
- Demonstrated team collaboration and communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
Posted 6 days ago