Sales Specialist – Listing/Buyers Agent – RMG Real Estate Network – Coeur d'Alene, ID
$100,000 a year
High school or equivalent (Required)
Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Real Estate License (Preferred)
Full Job Description
RMG Real Estate Network – Idaho, Washington, Alaska Locations
Real Estate Sales Agent- No Experience Required. Partner with an Already Successful Team!
Our dynamic, growth-focused and fast-moving Real Estate team is expanding and we are looking for more agents to join our 4 different locations– Coeur D’Alene, Spokane, Wasilla and Anchorage.
We are a culture-focused and team-driven Real Estate Network. Our company has an aggressive internet lead generation system full of high-quality leads. We are also relationship-based and have found success is in caring for our client’s needs and building lifelong relationships with them. We provide proven systems for agent and client success. We provide in-house trainings, business tools and a transaction coordinator to help you get your deals to the closing table.
Apply for this NEW opportunity today!
Here’s what we provide:
- An abundance of leads to support your growing business.
- Proven marketing to help reach goals.
- Sales and administrative support.
- An in-house transaction coordinator will provide extensive transaction support.
- Top-notch training program to get you in-step quickly.
- A respected, highly reputable team of high-producing professionals.
- Build relationships & be sociable while prospecting for leads
- Maintain relationships with current clients- invite them to RMG sponsored events
- Consult with clients and identify their needs- be an advocate
- Negotiate on client’s behalf to get them the best deal and experience
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Communicate with transaction coordinator, title companies, lenders, and other vendors to ensure a seamless transaction
- Facilitate required documentation for real estate transaction and loop in your transaction coordinator
- Stay educated on current market conditions (training and materials provided to help analyze market trends)
- Be a go-to source of market knowledge for clients, even when they are not ready to invest
- Be a resource to clients with any questions or concerns they may have throughout the sales process
- Attend in house training to learn and grow your financial fitness
- Show up and achieve your DREAMS
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain one
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening and active questioning skills to discover client needs
- Desire to participate in career and personal development on growth-oriented team
- Excellent time management skills and ability to self manage
- Ability to learn new tools, systems, and technology
- Ability to meet new people with ease
- The prospective salesperson must be a high-school graduate and at least 18 years of age
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 10+ candidates for this role
Posted 6 days ago