Team Lead (Supervisor) Store #1021 – Party City – Anchorage, AK
$17 – $20 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
COME JOIN THE PARTY
At PCHI, we create joy for our customers by making it easy to create unforgettable memories. We are Customer Obsessed. Our Team Leads lead by example and possess the energy and enthusiasm to match our customers excitement while providing an exceptional shopping experience. We are knowledgeable about our products and services because we have the broadest and best selection of party goods in the industry. We ensure we are in-stock and easy to shop. We inspireourcustomers with exciting concepts, themes, ideas and provide everything they need to bring their party to life.
At PCHI, our promise is Customer First, People Matter, It Can Be Done and Celebrate! We live our brand every day and love to party!
ARE YOU CUSTOMER OBSESSED?
· You are responsible for executing best in class sales and service strategies.
· Team Leads reinforce exceptional customer service behaviors delivered by the store team through accountability, reinforcement, recognition, and praise.
· Teams Leads provide value to our guest by delivering a customer friendly in-store and curbside shopping experience
· You will leverage technology to enhance the customer service experience for our internal and external customers.
· You will cultivate an “It can be done” attitude with your team when it comes to overcoming obstacles and bringing joy to our customers.
· Team Leads are responsible for helping deliver on sales, profit, and service targets, as well as delivering on all key Omni strategies and metrics
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE PARTY?
· Do you possess prior retail management experience?
· Can you lead a team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment?
· Are you obsessed with ensuring that your customers are beyond satisfied?
· Are you adaptable and able to manage change daily through your team?
· Do you possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with your staff and customers?
· Team Leads will master all OMNI channel service platforms, including in-store pickup, delivery, curbside pickup, and others.
· You will manage and plan the daily and weekly workload to deliver on store sales goals and customer engagement.
· You will assist the Store Team Leader with team onboarding and learning.
· You will continuously direct and coach store team members.
· You will support the Store Team Leader in holding associates accountable to expectations.
· Team Leads are expected to work a schedule that aligns to customer and business needs (this includes early morning, evening, overnight shifts, and weekends).
· Team leads are responsible for creating an environment that promotes associate engagement and retention.
· As part of the Leader on Duty (LOD) team, you are responsible for other various processes and procedures to ensure an efficiently operating store.
· The replenishment process will require you to lift, push and pull up to 25lbs daily.
- Cleaning, store recovery, setting plan-o-grams and endcap maintenance is required.
· Climbing ladders is required to re-stock and obtain merchandise for our customers.
· Ringing transactions on a register is required.
· Utilization of our helium system to fulfill customer orders is required.
Team Leads are responsible to ensure our store is always customer ready.
Managing the replenishment process which will require you to lift, push and pull up to 25lbs daily.
Cleaning, store recovery, setting plan-o-grams and endcap maintenance is required.
Climbing ladders is required to re-stock and obtain merchandise for our customers.
Ringing transactions on a register is required.
Utilization of our helium tanks to blow up customer orders and seasonal balloon bouquets is required.
PARTY PERKS AND REWARDS
We value our associate’s loyalty and commitment to the organization.
Comprehensive Benefit Plan
Competitive hourly wage
Fun working environment
Relaxed dress code
Generous associate discount
Skilled based leadership development’
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Supervising: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 12 days ago