Business Development Manager – Fabrication – Strobel Energy Group LLC – Casper, WY
Rocky Mountain Region
This position will be responsible for customer development and sales. The Project Development Manager will have a deep and broad understanding of fabrication (SKID) design and our customers goals and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop customer knowledge and relationships to identify opportunities in this market and position the Company as a leading provider of various types of skids for the gas and energy sector.
- Engage in the development, identification, and negotiations of key vendor relationships to obtain preferential pricing agreements while collaborating with the Company s procurement team.
- Initiate business development that is consistent with the Company s overall strategy.
- Drive contract negotiations including finalizing Master Service Agreements between the Company and customer including work with legal counsel as required.
- Participate in and contribute to the work ethic, culture and values of the sales and marketing group.
- Promote the style and approach which characterize the Company s dealings with the marketplace.
- Serve as a key member of the team that promotes the Company s strategic direction and customer satisfaction.
- Lead and provide input in the entire fabrication (SKID) process from initial customer contact to project completion.
- Maintain proficiency in the Company s capabilities, as well as industry news and trends.
- Create presentations, proposals, and budgets.
- Manage contacts/relationships by utilizing the Company s Customer Relationship Management software, Agile.
- Independently promote business expansion/collaboration opportunities for the market.
- Engage as a vital team player in the on-going management of projects.
- Establish, meet, or exceed weekly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics.
- Willingness to travel throughout North America.
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Demonstrate adherence to the Company s core values.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills for a multifaceted work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication.
- Detail oriented and customer focused.
- Familiar with applicable Federal, State and Local regulatory agency requirements for handling, storage, and transportation of crude oil products.
- Must possess a valid driver s license and a driving record satisfactory to the Company and its insurers.
- Proven track record in sales and marketing specifically in the energy industry.
- Positive attitude toward producing results.
- Experience in defining energy sector trends.
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE
Generous 401k or Roth Match
Life Insurance (Spouse & Children)
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
Cancer & Accident Insurance
Health Savings Accounts
Paid Time Off
- We commit to one another, our customers and the company.
- We have the discipline to take the high road and do the right thing, even when no one is looking.
- Get It Done
- We do whatever it takes with intentional and efficient execution. Period.
- No effort is too important to compromise anyone s health and well-being.
Strobel Energy Group is a dynamic, privately owned firm based in Clarks, Nebraska that has built a strong reputation providing mid-stream energy infrastructure engineering, procurement, construction and operations specializing in liquid energy rail, truck and pipeline infrastructure facilities. Strobel empowers its employees to engage with customers, become a project team member to contribute to developing solutions and execute on projects. It is a rewarding environment that acknowledges and rewards excellence. Safely servicing the Energy Sector since 1986, Strobel teams with US crude producers and refiners to build and operate the infrastructure to facilitate rail and truck movements of products across North America
Strobel Energy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted 23 days ago