Customer Service Representative – Enterprise Holdings – Windsor Locks, CT
$18.17 an hour
Full Job Description
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It’s a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow – for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Representative. The Customer Experience Representative provides superior, friendly, and efficient transactions and offering company approved services and products to provide a positive experience for all customers. This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
This is a full time opportunity at National/Alamo servicing BDL
Airport, located at the following address:
60 Schoephoester Rd
The starting rate of pay is $18.17/hour with a current maximum hourly rate of $24.10/hour. In addition, employees have the opportunity to earn incentive pay of up to $767 per month based on individual performance as well as an opportunity to earn annual merit increases based on performance.
Some of the benefits that we offer to our employees are the following:
- Medical & Prescription Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Programs
- PerkSpot Discounts
- Travel Assistance
- Vehicle & Rental Purchase & Discounts which extends to Friends & Family
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, and other vendors
- Place outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of customer service or sales experience in retail, guest services, or administrative support
- Must have a valid US driver’s license for a minimum of 1 year
- Must have no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related incidents on driving record in the past 5 years
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay of $18.17/hr plus potential to earn incentive based bonuses
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work up to 40 hours/week including weekends
Posted 30+ days ago