Retail Sales Associate: $14.00-hr PLUS Weekly Pay AND Weekly Commission! – Smart-Pawn – Acworth, GA
Full Job Description
Location: 5653 Bells Ferry Rd, Acworth, GA 30102
Hourly pay PLUS weekly commission!
Full Time schedule
Benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, etc
We promote from within!
Best retail hours in the industry!
Are you ready to learn a new industry that you can showcase your skills in sales, negotiation and operations in a fast-paced, fun sales and customer-service environment?
Tired of working crazy retail hours? Well, we have the best retail hours in the industry!
Our stores open at 9am and close by 7pm Mon-Fri. Saturday 9am to 6pm and 11am– 4pm on Sunday!
Not only do we offer competitive pay but many of our Retail Sales Associates earn $2 dollars MORE per hour in addition to their hourly rate through commission PAID WEEKLY!
We are hiring motivated Retail Sales Associates who are open for an opportunity that offers career growth in the retail environment and allows them to connect with people in their community and make a positive difference in our customers lives!
What We offer:
- UNCAPPED Weekly Commission Paid on Individual Performance!
- After 90 days of employment earn up to a $.50 raise and earn an EXTRA $.50 raise after 6 months based on performance!
- Weekly payroll
- Promotions from within
- Health Insurance, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation After 6 Months
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Training & Development
What You’ll be Doing:
- Enthusiastically providing excellent customer service by engaging customers promptly, greeting them in a friendly and professional manner, identifying their needs and circumstances to create a positive and memorable customer experience.
- Conducting daily activities following all policies and procedures including…..
- Purchasing merchandise from customers, setting up loans, assisting them with their needs!
- Learning and following all laws, policies and procedures!
- Ensuring asset protection through inventory control, proper safety procedures, documentation, and securing customers’ loans – great skills for any industry!
- Keeping the store neat, clean and merchandise ready for sale!
What to Bring With You:
- High School diploma or equivalent with 2+ years’ experience handling cash/credit transactions; retail or customer service experience helpful
- Must be 21 years old.
- Customer service focus and strong attention to detail
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and engage with the customer to assess their needs
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Knowledge of commonly pawned items, such as tools, jewelry, firearms, or electronics a plus!
- Experience in retail, rental centers, financial services a plus!
- Firearm/Form 4473 experience a plus!
Posted 6 days ago