Retail Sales Consultant – Ziply Fiber – Coeur d'Alene, ID
Statement: Last date for internal candidates: 5.13.22
Everyone deserves the best internet possible, and that’s the refreshingly great experience we’re creating at Ziply Fiber. We’re bringing fiber to more than one million homes and businesses across the broader Northwest. By pairing brilliantly fast internet with customer choice and control, we’re making it simple and easy for you to connect to the things that matter most to you. Ziply Fiber is based in Kirkland, Washington, providing communities across Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana with fiber internet in addition to streaming TV, privacy products, and phone service as well.
The Retail Sales Consultant will be responsible for generating sales through all our local retail stores. This includes assisting and consulting with new and existing customers, handling customer interactions, providing extra back-up coverage in stores and generating a best in class sales and service experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities listed below are a range of duties performed by the employee and not intended to reflect all duties performed.
- Passionately represent Ziply products and services
- Take a customer-first approach with all customer interactions. Listen and evaluate customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Partner with our field operations team to drive sales through the Ziply Reward program
- High level of computer literacy and ability to navigate Ziply’s order-entry, customer relationship management, and similar systems
- Partner with customer care to resolve customer issues, as appropriate
- Meet and exceed monthly sales performance expectations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, variable schedules, and overtime as needed
- Participate in e-learning, classroom sales training, and associated curriculum in tandem with Sales Trainer
- Monitor industry developments (technical, regulatory, and otherwise) and apply critical thinking for strategic and customer impact analysis
- Provide back-up coverage to various Ziply retail locations
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years sales experience
- Documented record of meeting and exceeding sales performance expectations
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High proficiency in MS Office products
- Strong financial analysis and project management abilities
- Competency in making data driven business recommendations
- Analytical and problem-solving aptitude
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and apply sound judgment and reasoning skills to a variety of situations
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate effectively with other personnel to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work within critical deadlines.
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities and schedules.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Diverse Workforce / EEO:
Ziply Fiber is an equal opportunity employer. Ziply Fiber will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job-related handicap or disability or any other legally protected status. Ziply Fiber requires a pre-employment background check as conditions of employment. Ziply Fiber may require a pre-employment drug screening. Ziply Fiber is a drug free workplace.
Posted 1 day ago