Contract Manufacturing / Business Development Account Representative – Pegasus Laboratories Inc – Pensacola, FL
Full Job Description
Pegasus Laboratories, Inc. is a full-service Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization, or CDMO, with a very special purpose: improving the lives of animals. Through our leading veterinary brand, PRN Pharmacal, we create trusted veterinary products that promote animal wellness, including behavior modification, urinary incontinence, and seizure management. Our team of professionals, including manufacturing, quality assurance, business development, scientists and chemists, regulatory experts, and veterinarians, offers the complete package, from idea through development and regulatory approval, to production and marketing.
Pegasus Labs, part of the PBI-Gordon Companies, Inc., is 100% employee-owned with more than 500 employee-owners, working together in pursuit of mutual success. We are growing – come join us!
Contract Manufacturing / Business Development Account Representative is responsible for managing Pegasus Laboratories, Inc. portfolio of Contract Manufacturing accounts. This position is responsible for building strong client relationships and providing customer and sales support that will deliver solutions to meet customer needs and work to identify growth opportunities with new and existing accounts. They will be responsible for timely and accurate order fulfillment, from processing initial order through the entire supply chain to ensure timely delivery of orders to the customer. The Account Representative will work cross-functionally within the organization to include Operations, Accounting, Quality, Procurement, and Sales to support and facilitate new and existing Contract Manufacturing and Business Development projects.
The Account Representative will be measured on customer service and financial goals to include sales to customers, expense management, and timely delivery of orders and projects as outlined in project management software.
- Develop process map using SmartSheet to outline requirements necessary to ensure on time delivery of Private Label and Contract Manufacturing products to the customer.
- Validate availability of components, active ingredients, create batch records, etc. while working cross-functionally with internal teams.
- Cultivate strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining and strengthening existing customer relationships.
- Work with internal departments to ensure the development, manufacture, and release of Contract Manufacturing products to meet customer purchase order due dates and to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales budgets.
- Monitor contracts and cost of goods to ensure margin requirements are achieved. When needed, develop, recommend, and communicate new pricing to customers according to contract terms.
- Develop and manage sales and expense budgets for Contract Manufacturing and Private Label products to include invoicing orders, technical service fees, and expenses.
- Work cross-functionally with Contract Manufacturing marketing, sales, and product development teams to implement and execute strategic initiatives.
- Initiate and run ongoing project review meetings with internal departments and Contract Manufacturing customers to ensure achievement of project objectives.
- Facilitate communication and information flow between internal and external team members as well as coordinate activities.
- Update and publish notes, action items list, and timelines discussed during project review meetings.
- Work with Procurement Department to identify materials and components during project development phase.
- Develop proposals, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Initiate and develop necessary documentation for new products including item set up, label and packaging development, structure set up, and purchasing new packaging components with internal teams and external vendors.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Education: AA degree or professional accreditation or coursework in a relevant field or equivalent experience. BS or MS in a related discipline from an accredited university preferred.
- Experience: 3+ years required with an AA degree or professional accreditation or coursework in a relevant field. 1+ years’ experience with a BS or MS in a related discipline. Experience with FDA regulated manufacturing, facilities, quality, or laboratory environment. Experience with Process Validations, Cleaning Validations, Scale-up, and equipment/facility qualifications are a plus.
- Specialized knowledge or training: Must have a pharmaceutical, cGMP, background with an FDA regulated facility. Familiar with SUPAC, USP, ICH, and VICH guidelines.
- Other Skills: Strong technical writing and documentation skills (cGMP, protocols, reports, system investigations, lab notebooks).
- Travel required in this position 0-10%.
Pegasus is an equal opportunity of employer.
Posted 12 days ago