Real Estate Sales Executive – Lisa Burridge & Associates Real Estate – Casper, WY
Up to $150,000 a year
Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Real Estate License (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Are you an exceptional sales professional with a great personality and tons of drive who loves what you do but needs to find an industry with significantly higher income potential?
Our agents’ average income is $150,000.
If you’re interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control and much great earning potential, please consider joining our top-performing sales team… in real estate sales.
We have more qualified leads than our existing team can handle, and that’s why we’re interested in growing our team. We aren’t worried about finding someone with any experience in real estate. That, we can teach. What we can’t teach is a natural talent for selling. Everything else is just like learning the features, functions and benefits of what you’re currently selling – just a lot more lucrative.
The highest earning sales agents are full-time professional who are- first and foremost – passionate sales experts. They excel in prospecting, networking, lead-generation, demonstrating, negotiating and closing and embrace working nights and weekends.
One of the reasons our company and our agents are so successful is that we provide over 25 leads per agent per month. In this way you spend most of your time doing what you love (qualifying leads, selling and making money). Compare that to sitting around waiting and wondering where you next lead or client is going to come from. Also, since most salespeople aren’t naturally great with administration and paperwork, we have a team of licensed transaction coordinators so you can focus the majority of your time on what you do best – selling!
Our Real Estate Sales Agent Program is designed specifically for people like you with no experience in real estate. For well qualified candidates we assist you with the cost of licensing, train you, orient you to the industry, support you and provide you with everything you need to put your sales genius to work.
We are also looking for people whose core values are in alignment with ours. Our number one desire is to honor God in all we say and do.
If you are passionate about selling as a career and are interested in learning more we would love to hear from you. Please apply today. You will be asked to upload your resume and then complete a brief online profile. Thank you in advance for your consideration – we look forward to hearing from you.
Position is based in Casper, WY. Smoke free environment.
- Consult with clients to uncover needs and wants in their ideal home and show homes that match their criteria
- Handle all leads in a timely manner
- Communicate with both internal and external clients in a prompt, professional manner
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Committed to exceptional service
- A great personality
- Good team player and works well independently
- Teachable and enjoys learning
- Passion for sales
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Holds, or is actively working to acquire, a real estate license (We can help you get one)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Compensation: No ceiling on income
At Lisa Burridge & Associates Real Estate, we provide the highest level of professional service and superior counsel to our Buyer and Seller clients through leadership, experience and knowledge. We engage in honest and ethical business practices, and we passionately strive to exceed the expectations of our Buyer and Seller clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $150,000.00 per year
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Casper, WY 82601: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 74%
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 3 days ago
Posted 7 days ago